Zero Tolerance SPRINT RUN 0095S90BLK
The 0095S90BLK is built with premium materials—from its CPM S90V blade steel to its solid titanium handles. S90V ensures the 0095S90BLK offers a reliable edge that lasts outstandingly long. An extremely high volume of vanadium carbides in the steel makes for truly exceptional edge retention while still offering excellent corrosion resistance. Nothing holds an edge quite like Crucible's S90V. Then ZT adds DLC coating to this “harpoon-style” blade for a sleek, unified look.
The high-performance blade is paired with a titanium handle with wide, contoured chamfers to provide a secure, comfortable grip. A titanium frame lock with a hardened lockbar insert secures the blade open during use. ZT’s KVT ball-bearing opening system lets you open the 0095S90BLK with speed and efficiency. The pocketclip is reversible for left- and right-handed tip-up carry. Finally, a decorative, two-toned pivot adds a finishing touch to the 0095S90BLK, completing the look of this solid handful of precision.
This sprint run version of the 0095 features a DLC coating and distinctive green tube spacer.
This black DLC edition of the 0095S90BLK is a sprint run, built in limited quantity.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Decorative pivot hardware
- Steel: S90V, tungsten DLC finish
- Handle: Titanium, DLC finish
- Blade Length: 3.6 in. (9.8 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.307 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.9 in. (12.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.4 in. (21.3 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)
We Also Recommend
537GY-1 BAILOUT, M4 , TANTO, AXIS MANUAL OPEN, BENCHMADE
3400 AUTOCRAT, S30V, PLAIN DOUBLE-EDGE DAGGER, OTF, BENCHMADE
Shun KANSO 12-IN. HOLLOW-GROUND BRISKET KNIFE