Opinel No.10 Corkscrew
Opinel's iconic folding knives have long been picnic staples — tucked into baskets and backpacks to carve up apples, cheese, and charcuterie. Now updated with a stainless steel corkscrew, the knife is ready to crack open a bottle of wine, too. The No. 10 folding knife features a European beechwood handle and an easy-to-care-for stainless steel blade that holds its edge beautifully. Uncork a bottle and slice into your favorite charcuterie; with the ultimate French pocket knife, you’re one step closer to a Parisian picnic.
- Made in France.
- Stainless steel blade (10 cm/3.94 inches) stamped with the “Crowned Hand” mark.
- Beechwood handle made from sustainably harvested European wood.
- Virobloc safety ring, invented by Marcel Opinel in 1955; the locking ring allows the blade to be locked in both the open and closed positions.
- Strong, durable corkscrew
- Hand wash; wipe blade dry and oil after use.
- Sharpen using a wet sharpening stone held at a 30 degree angle to the blade.