Kershaw Shuffle II Tanto Liner Lock Knife Black SKU 8750TBLKBW
- Multifunction - Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old- school way.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Blade Length: 2.25" (5.7 cm)
- Handle Length: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.25" (15.3 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV, Blackwash Finish
- Handle Material: Glassed Filled Nylon
- Weight: 3 oz. (86 g)
- Thumb Stud
- Bottle Opener, Screwdriver, Lanyard Hole
- Manual Opening
We Also Recommend
Cold Steel 92BKHNH Hand-and-a-Half Polypropylene Training Sword 34" Blade SKU CS-92BKHNH
Cold Steel 92BKS Medieval Polypropylene Training Sword 32-1/4" Blade SKU CS-92BKS
Cold Steel 92BKKD O Bokken Polypropylene Trainer 31.5" Blade SKU CS-92BKKD