Kershaw Shuffle DIY Liner Lock Knife/Multi-Tool SKU 8720
- Multifunction: Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Manual: There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Single Position: The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Bottle opener
- Bit Driver with flathead and Philips screwdriver bits
- Keychain Ring
- Blade Length: 2.4" (6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.75" (14.6 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide Coating
- Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Weight: 3.5 oz. (100 g)
We Also Recommend
Cold Steel 92BKHNH Hand-and-a-Half Polypropylene Training Sword 34" Blade SKU CS-92BKHNH
Cold Steel 92BKS Medieval Polypropylene Training Sword 32-1/4" Blade SKU CS-92BKS
Cold Steel 92BKKD O Bokken Polypropylene Trainer 31.5" Blade SKU CS-92BKKD