Kershaw Scallion Assisted Opening Knife SKU 1620NB
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Single Position - The pocket clip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Single-position pocketclip
- Steel: 420HC, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6060-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 2.25 in. (5.8 cm)
- Closed length: 3.5 in. (8.4 cm)
- Overall length: 5.75 in. (14.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Made in USA
We Also Recommend
SOG Stout SJ Blackout Slipjoint Folding Knife D2 Black Cleaver Blade SKU 16-03-07-57
Regular price $5995 $59.95