Kershaw Reverb XL Folding Knife Black Upswept Blade, Blue-Gray G10 Handle SKU 1225with Carbon Fiber Overlay SKU
- Multi-function - Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Single-position - The pocket clip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Carabiner Clip
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.4" (18.7 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Upswept
- Blade Finish: Gray Titanium Carbo-Nitride Coating
- Handle Material: G10 with Carbon Fiber Overlay and Stainless Steel Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Weight: 2.2 oz. (63 g)
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Deep Carry
We Also Recommend
Cold Steel 92BKHNH Hand-and-a-Half Polypropylene Training Sword 34" Blade SKU CS-92BKHNH
Cold Steel 92BKS Medieval Polypropylene Training Sword 32-1/4" Blade SKU CS-92BKS
Cold Steel 92BKKD O Bokken Polypropylene Trainer 31.5" Blade SKU CS-92BKKD