Kershaw Leek Assisted Opening Knife SKU 1660OR
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it means it was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Made in USA
We Also Recommend
Kershaw Launch 16 Tactical Automatic Knife Black SKU 7105
Sale price $14995 $149.95
Fantasy Master Elf Warrior Dual Short Swords Display Stand SKU FM-411
Regular price $6500 $65.00
Columbia River Carson Special Forces Flipper Tanto/Serr. CRKT SKU M16-14DSFG
Sale price $8195 $81.95
Spyderco SALT 2 FRN YELLOW SpyderEdge FULLY SERRATED C88SYL2
Sale price $10290 $102.90