Kershaw Leek Assisted Opening Knife SKU 1660BLKW
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it means it was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade length: 3" (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4" (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7" (17.9 cm)
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, blackwash finish
- Handle: Stainless steel, blackwash finish
- Made in the USA
We Also Recommend
SOG Stout SJ Blackout Slipjoint Folding Knife D2 Black Cleaver Blade SKU 16-03-07-57
Regular price $5995 $59.95