Kershaw Leek Assisted Opening Knife Carbon Fiber SKU 1660CF
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Flipper - May be used with manual or assisted opening knives. Tee "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made in The USA - When you see this on one of their knives, it means the knife was made in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.0" (10.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.0" (17.9 cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Wharncliffe
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Down, Right Deep Carry
- Weight: 2.3 oz. (68.0 g)
- Designer: Ken Onion
- Made in the USA
We Also Recommend
Benchmade 8 Rescue Hook Strap Cutter, Soft Black Sheath SKU 8 BLKW
Sale price $6300 $63.00
Leatherman FREE™ P4 Full-Size Multi-Tool, 21 Tools, Stainless Steel, Gray Nylon Sheath - 832640
Regular price $14995 $149.95