Kershaw Launch 9 Automatic
With its under-2-inch blade, the Launch 9 may look like a smaller version of our best-selling Launch 2, but it has its own appeal. Its compact size makes it easy to carry—and appropriate in a variety of situations where you wouldn’t pull out a more aggressive-looking knife. Built of the same upgraded materials as the rest of the Launch series, the Launch 9’s blade has a “working” finish—somewhat rougher than stonewashed to easily hide the scuffs that a working knife earns on the job.
- Made in the USA; under-2-inch blade
- The CPM 154 powdered metallurgy blade steel takes and holds an excellent edge, provides corrosion resistance, wear resistance, toughness
- Lightweight, strong anodized aluminum handle; integrated backspacer with lanyard hole
- Low-profile push button makes it harder for blade to accidentally deploy
- This automatic knife is sold only through authorized Kershaw dealers; webpage is for information only
COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL REGULATIONS REGARDING THE PURCHASE, OWNING, CARRYING, AND TRANSPORTATION OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES.
We Also Recommend
DM0610 Shun 3 PC WHETSTONE -- SHARPENING SYSTEM
Benchmade Griptilian Folding Knife SKU 551BKSN-S30V
Kershaw 1812OLCB Dividend Aluminium Composite