Kershaw Launch 9 Automatic
With its under-2-inch blade, the Launch 9 may look like a smaller version of our best-selling Launch 2, but it has its own appeal. Its compact size makes it easy to carry—and appropriate in a variety of situations where you wouldn’t pull out a more aggressive-looking knife. Built of the same upgraded materials as the rest of the Launch series, the Launch 9’s blade has a “working” finish—somewhat rougher than stonewashed to easily hide the scuffs that a working knife earns on the job.
- Made in the USA; under-2-inch blade
- The CPM 154 powdered metallurgy blade steel takes and holds an excellent edge, provides corrosion resistance, wear resistance, toughness
- Lightweight, strong anodized aluminum handle; integrated backspacer with lanyard hole
- Low-profile push button makes it harder for blade to accidentally deploy
- This automatic knife is sold only through authorized Kershaw dealers; webpage is for information only
COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL REGULATIONS REGARDING THE PURCHASE, OWNING, CARRYING, AND TRANSPORTATION OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES.
We Also Recommend
Kershaw Lucha MODEL 5150 Butterfly Knife