Kershaw Folding Fillet Knife K-Texture SKU 1258X
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Back Lock - A strip of steel on the back of the knife moves into place behind the blade to lock the knife safely and securely open during use.
- Endorsed by Hall of Fame Fisherman Roland Martin
- Handle ensures secure grip in marine conditions
- Back lock
- Lanyard hole
- Blade Steel: 420J2 Stainless steel, satin finish
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon, rubber overmold, K-Texture™ grip
- Blade length: 6.3" (16 cm)
- Closed length: 7.5" (19.1 cm)