Kershaw Emerson CQC-7K Tanto Knife Black G-10 SKU 6034T
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Thumb disk; waved shaped opening feature
- Manual opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV Stainless steel, stonwashed finish upper and satin finish grind
- Handle Material: G10 front, 410 stainless steel back, bead blast finish
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Weight: 5.1 oz. (144.6 g)
We Also Recommend
Streetwise™ Razor Mini Stun Gun Panic Alarm 23M Black SKU: SWR23BG
Sale price $2000 $20.00
Tac-Force Spring Assisted Knife SKU TF-428P
Sale price $1500 $15.00