Kershaw Emerson CQC-10K Frame Lock Knife SKU 6030
- Hunting: This knife is part of Kershaw’s series of hunting knives—for the toughness, durability, and edge-holding capabilities your next hunting trip demands.
- Manual: There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock: A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Thumb disk; "wave shaped opening feature"
- Blade Length: 3.5" (9.0 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75" (12.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Bowie
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: G10 and Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 5.0 oz. (143 g)
We Also Recommend
Streetwise™ Razor Mini Stun Gun Panic Alarm 23M Black SKU: SWR23BG
Tac-Force Spring Assisted Knife SKU TF-428P
MTECH USA MT-20-84MR FIXED BLADE KNIFE SILVER
MTech USA Spring Assisted Knife SKU MT-A705BL