Columbia River Kinematic Provoke Folding Karambit SKU CRKT 4040
- Blade Length: 2.41"
- Closed Length: 4.96"
- Overall Length:7.25"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.209"
- Blade Style: Hawkbill
- Blade Finish: Black Titanium Nitride
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Kinematic
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 6.1 oz.
- Optional Boltaron Sheath Available (sold separately)
- Designer: Joe Caswell
- Made in Taiwan
- Kinematic innovation deploys the blade quickly for first responders
- D2 blade steel holds an edge well and has a titanium nitride finish for corrosion resistance
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum handles are strong and lightweight
We Also Recommend
BENCHMADE Bailout Folding Knife SKU 537GY-1
Benchmade Grizzly Creek Folder Wood AXIS Lock Knife w/ Gut Hook SKU 15060-2
BENCHMADE 417 FACT, S30V, SPEAR-POINT, AXIS MANUAL OPEN