Assassin's Creed: Jacob Frye Cane Sword
- Dual Bladed Vulture Head Sword Cane Intricate detail crafted into the handle leading down to the Vulture Head Sword Cane's shaft is one of the features which gives it its dark, Gothic appeal. The brass color finish metal alloy handle is crafted in the shape of a vulture with piercing eyes and a menacing curved beak. The 12” hidden blade is made of stainless steel and is accessed by unscrewing the handle from the shaft. It features Spring loaded, button triggered scythe 4" Blade blade at the bottom of the cane.This magnificent sword cane is sure to make a statement when you add it to your ensemble.
- Dual Hidden Blades
- The hidden dagger unsheathes from the cane by unscrewing the handle from the shaft.
- Spring loaded, button triggered scythe blade at the bottom of the cane.
- Aluminum Handle
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Vulture Head Design
- Overall Length: 39 inch
- Handle Length: 5.5 inch
- Handle Width: 4.25 inch
- Shaft Length: 33.5 inch
- Shaft Material: Stainless Steel, Matte Black Finish
- Handle Material: Aluminum over Brass Color Finish
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel Satin Finish Dagger Style blade