Kershaw Launch 10 Automatic Knife SKU 7350
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Push-button Lock - Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Made in the USA
- Integrated backspacer with lanyard hole
- Push-button open
- Push-button lock release
- Reversible deep-carry pocket clip (right/left tip-up)
- Blade Steel: CPM-154, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum, gray anodized
- Blade Length: 1.9" (4.8 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.2" (8.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.2" (13.2 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz. (51 g)
We Also Recommend
Benchmade 8 Rescue Hook Strap Cutter, Soft Black Sheath SKU 8 BLKW
Sale price $6300 $63.00
Leatherman FREE™ P4 Full-Size Multi-Tool, 21 Tools, Stainless Steel, Gray Nylon Sheath - 832640
Regular price $14995 $149.95